Providing State-of-the-Art Dental Services
At Dr. Jen’s Gentle Dentistry, we always put the needs and comfort of our patients first. Whether you need to come in for a routine cleaning or a more specialized treatment, such as a root canal, our friendly dental team of dental professionals can assist you.
With more than 20 years of dental experience, you can rest assured you and your family will receive exceptional care and treatment from Dr. Jen and our team. We offer dental services for patients of all ages and offer same day appointments for your convenience.
Our Harrisonburg dental services include:
- Gentle Dentistry: When you first visit our office, we can perform a routine dental cleaning and exam. This includes x-rays, teeth cleaning, and fillings, if necessary.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Our cosmetic dentistry services include teeth whitening, stain removal, and a wide range of other services. For a complete list of our services, feel free to reach out to our office.
- Lumineers & Veneers: Lumineers and veneers are designed to rid your teeth of any and all abnormalities and blemishes. Lumineers is a safe, painless porcelain veneer to cover chips, gaps, stains and misalignments. For more information, contact our office today!
- Dental Implants: In the event one or more of your teeth becomes loose or dislodged, you may need to look into dental implants. To schedule a consultation with Dr. Jen, please reach out to our office.
- Oral Surgery: Oral surgery may be necessary for numerous reasons, such as an overcrowded mouth, a decayed tooth, or various types of root and gum problems.
- Children/Pediatrics: We provide dental services for children of all ages! Once your child reaches toddler age, feel free to bring them into our office for their first dental appointment!
- Periodontal Therapy - Soft tissue management to prevent and correct periodontal disease.
- TMJ appliances/botox: used in treating patients with migraine, head, back and shoulder pain.
- Snoring obstruction appliances, various types.
- Sports guards custom made to fit and a color (or colors) you choose.
- Frenectomies: performed using light scalpel laser, which aids in quicker healing time and less trauma.
To schedule your initial appointment with Dr. Jen, please contact our office at (540) 432-1600 today!